Making personal changes is hard work, but can be made easier with effective strategies and support.
Since 2003, I’ve assisted people all over the world in making many types of changes:
- Get over stage fright and performance anxieties
- Start, or finish a big project you’ve been procrastinating
- Stop bad habits, and start good ones
- Resolve past hurts and painful memories
- Set and achieve challenging goals
- Relate more helpfully with others
- End inner conflict and find wholeness
- and much more…
I’ve also made a lot of changes myself (and still have room for improvement).
I don’t diagnose or treat “mental illness,” and I don’t prescribe drugs. I educate people about how to change themselves for the better.